For those of you who are not familiar with this award, these are the rules. I have to tell you seven things about myself, that you probably won't know and then send this badge to fifteen other bloggers, who I think deserve it.
- I am blonde, so that explains a lot for a start.
- I love everything to do with the ocean, except for being on it or in it. Just looking suits me fine.
- I'm English born but Australian bred.
- Not at all good with the internet, still scared of Facebook, much to Traceys annoyance.
- Would love to be able to paint well enough to have my bigger paintings for sale in galleries. Okay, would just like to sell a painting!
- Live in a big house but hate cleaning and cooking, so why did I get a big house?
- Have unconventional pets, Long billed corella (parrot 21 years old), guinea pig, chooks, a 17 year old duck, gold fish, siamese fighting fish and tons of wild birds and parrots that come and stay with us all the time, plus a blue tongue lizard who lives under the wendy house.
15 blogs I like in no particular order are:
It took me forever to figure out how to get those blogs on here and now I haven't done any art today, so here is a picture I painted a while ago of my boy Charlie, the long billed corella.
Now I am going to enjoy looking at my clean room and might even get out a sketchbook.